Sunday 6 February 2011

Sorry It's Late


This card was made using a small square card blank from Craftwork Cards.  I mounted a panel of red paper foiled with silver spots onto a panel of black card and stuck this to the card blank with double sided tape. 

I made the flower by punching 5 scallop circles from grey and red foiled paper (3 grey and 2 red).  Then I scrunched the circles, opened them out, put them on top of each other starting with grey and alternating the colours and punched a hole in the centre using a Japanese screw punch.  To fasten them together I used a black brad.  I mounted the flower onto the card using foam pads.  All of the papers on this card are from the Red Romance collection by Craftwork Cards.

Finally I added an Oval Message to a punched scallop oval and stuck this to the card using foam pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment