Wednesday 9 February 2011

Hot Pink Easel


I used a hot pink card blank from Craftwork Cards for this.  First of all I scored halfway across the front of the card (parallel to the spine) and folded the card along the scoreline.  Then I decorated the front section of the card (the half furthest away from the spine) - I added a panel of lime foiled paper, and two Spiky Flowers and one Retro daisy - all with Candi centres embellished with Glossy Accents.  I then used a lime In Circle Message on a punched hot pink 1 3/8" circle  on a punched mandarin circle.  These were layered together and mounted onto the card with foam pads.

The final stage was to stick a panel of hot pink foiled paper onto a panel of mandarin card.  I stuck this to the inside of the card just over 1cm in from the edge using foam pads.  This is the piece that the prevents the easel part of the card falling down.  Finally I added 5 co-ordinating pieces of Candi along the front edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment