Wednesday 23 February 2011

Love & Romance


This is a card I made for a swap on my card group.  The base card is a hot pink pearlescent card from Craftwork Cards.  I used a big Fancy Pants stamp to create the background - as you will see I don't do a lot of stamping but this stamp is one of my all time favourites.

The 'I' and the 'U' are cut with my Mac 'n' Cheese dies and I used a glue pen to attach these onto the panels of black card.  The heart is from a Blonde Moments stamp set - I stamped it onto hot pink card, cut it out, attached it to the black panel with foam pads and added Glossy Accents to some of the circles.

The three black panels are attached to the card with foam pads and to finish off I added three pieces of Candi and added Glossy Accents to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment