Tuesday 25 January 2011

Confetti Gap Card


This was made from two Elegant Rectangles - I scored the back one approximately 3cm front the left hand edge.  Next I layered the ice cream paper onto the latte paper and stuck them onto the front rectangle.  I then cut a section out of the front card as shown, stuck the left hand front piece to the back rectangle (by putting strong double sided tape to the left of the score line) and used a small piece of double sided tape to hold the right hand front piece in place over the back rectangle.

The next step was to stick the two Retro Daisies across the gap using a glue pen (taking care just to put glue on the ends of the petals). To finish off I added Card Candy to the left hand edge and to the centres of the flowers, and then stuck an In Circle Message to a punched scallop circle which I stuck next to the bottom Retro Daisy with foam pads.  Finally I carefully removed the removed the small piece of double sided tape to enable the card to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment