Saturday 22 January 2011

Confetti and Crystals


This was made using a Craftwork Cards Elegant Rectangle as the base card.  First of all I added the three strips of paper using double sided tape before sticking the marshmallow paper mounted on ice cream paper to the Mini Elegant Rectangle.  I then stuck this to the card using 1mm foam pads. 

Next I punched a circle from marshmallow card, stuck the In Circle Message to the centre and then stuck both on the Heartfelt Flower.  I used 2mm foam pads to mount this on the card apart from in the area where the Heartfelt Flower overlaps the Mini Elegant square where I used 1mm pads - this meant that the whole of the Heartfelt flower was raised by 2mm - if I had used 2mm pads on the overlap the Heartfelt flower wouldn't be level.

I didn't have any card to match the In Circle Message so punched the flowers from the edges of the In Circle Message sheet - fortunately the flower is only small.  I used a glue pen to stick the 3 flowers onto the Mini Elegant square and then put self-adhesive crystals in the centres.

No comments:

Post a Comment