Sunday 30 January 2011

ATC - R


This is the R ATC for my card group - I might just make the deadline this time!  The base of the card is some red pearlescent cardstock from Craftwork Cards.  I used a Fancy Pants stamp to create the background and inked the edges of the card with the same black ink.  I stamped the image onto matching red card using a  heart stamp from Blonde Moments and once dry I cut it out.

Then I stuck the black mat onto the ATC using double sided tape and fastened a piece of black grosgrain ribbon to the centre again using double sided tape. The ends of the ribbon were wrapped round the back of the card and were covered with the backing card.

The final stage was to attach the heart using foam pads and to add Glossy Accents to the larger circles on the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment