Saturday 5 March 2011

Warren


Craftwork Cards have just introduced Warren who is a lovely rabbit and he has papers and other embellishments to match!  To see the full range go to http://www.craftworkcards.com/

I received a project kit this morning so over the next few days I will be showing what I have made with it.

The card is made using an Off the Edge Elegant blank with the shaped edge at the bottom.  First of all I put a strip of Cottontail Skyscraper paper across the bottom inside edge of the card so that shaped edge would show up.  Then I added three strips of spotty Cottontail paper across the front of the card.  Next I coloured one of the Warren Colour Me circles - I don't really do colouring as I never like what I have done so I only added mininal colour!  I stuck the circle onto a larger skyscraper scalloped circle and attached it to the card with foam pads, then added Candi to alternate scallops.

Finally I punched a circle from the pale blue paper and stuck it to the centre of a skyscraper scalloped circle before sticking a tiny sentiment across the the centre with double sided tape.  The scalloped circle was attached to the card with foam pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment