Wednesday 2 March 2011

Ooh La La


I used an Elegant Square Back to Basics blank in cream from Craftwork Cards for this card along with some Ooh La La papers.  I really like these papers but have only done a couple of cards using them up to now.

I cut three 2cm strips of one paper and stuck them on the card vertically and then a 4cm, a 3cm and a 2cm strip of another paper and stuck these on horizontally.  All of the strips were randomly spaced.

I then attached an Ooh La La diecut to a scalloped circle and stuck this to the card with foam pads.  Finally I added 3 pieces of cream Candi to the left hand edge.  This card seemed to be lacking something so I added a flower cut using my Tattered Florals die from the same card as the scallop circle.  This was over stamped in sepia ink using a Fancy Pants background stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment