Tuesday 26 April 2011

ATC - U


I chose 'Umbrella Man' as the theme for these. The stamp is by Tim Holtz and is actually called The Optimist but there is a recently brought out die of the man and it is called 'The Umbrella Man'.

I used some turquoise background paper to cover the ATC and overstamped with the Tim Holtz Scratches stamp before inking the edges. Then I stamped the image onto the same background paper, cut a 4cm by 8cm panel with the man in the centre and also cut out two other sections which I stuck directly onto the ATC as shown.

I did actually think this was going to be a first in that there would be nothing from Craftwork Cards in this post but ... I then mounted the panel onto black card (from Craftwork Cards) before attaching to the ATC with foam pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment