Friday 11 February 2011

Botanical


Craftwork Cards have just brought out a new range of papers and embellishments called Botanical and it is absolutely gorgeous.  My order arrived today and I really pleased with it.  The colours in the collection are Caribbean Sky, Ice White and Lime - they look fab together.

I used a large square (148mm) card blank from Craftwork Cards Back to Basics range as my base card.  Then I added a panel of paper across the bottom of the card.  I trimmed down one of the Colour Me panels, coloured the flower using ProMarkers and stuck it to the centre of  a lime scalloped rectangle which I fastened to the card with foam pads.

Finally I added a piece of Candi to the flower and three pieces to the edge of the card before adding Glossy Accents to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment