Sunday, 13 February 2011

And again ...

I really like this Botanical range from Craftwork Cards and I pinched this idea from the sheet I got with my project kit, although mine is a little different.  The card has been scanned with a piece of lime card behind it to show the scalloped edge (my scanner puts things on a white background and as the edge isn't straight I can't crop it).

I cut three flower heads from a sheet of the blue paper and stuck them over the same flowers on the lime paper and I used a sparkly Gelly Roll pen on some of the leaves and flowers although this doesn't show up very well.

The second picture shows how I decorated the inside of the card.  The strip of lime paper was actually cut from the end of the panel on the front of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment