Wednesday 26 January 2011

Retro Daisy Handbag


This is a very simple card to make.  I used a latte coloured handbag card blank from Craftwork Cards.  The first thing I did was to stick the Retro Daisies to the handbag using a glue pen.  Rather than sticking full daisies overlapping the edge and cutting off the excess, I cut the daisies in half and stuck the halves on putting the cut edge of the flower against the edge of the card.

I added card candy to the centre of the Retro Daisies, trimming off the excess that was overlapping the edge.  Then I punched some daisies from Ritzy Lime card, stuck them to the card with a glue pen and put self-adhesive crystals in the centres.

This scan doesn't do the card justice as the Ritzy Lime Card Candy and punched daisies look far nicer in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment