Wednesday 12 January 2011

Confetti Yet Again


This card hasn't scanned very well - there are two other pieces of doily above and below the latte coloured one but they are very pale and aren't showing up.  I think I will try to photograph the card and see if that gives a better image.

I used a DL card blank for the base.  Then I cut a latte coloured doily in half and an ice cream one in half then in half again.  I stuck the two pieces of ice cream doily in the corners and three strips of ice cream Confetti paper across the card.  Then I stuck the latte piece of doily against the centre of the left hand edge of the card.

I added Card Candy to the latte coloured doily and to the top right corner of the card.  Finally I used a Heartfelt Flower with an In Circle message to finish off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment