Tuesday 14 May 2013

Julie's Delightful Daisies

I've had these for a while but haven't used them until now to make this card:


The daisies are pre-printed onto a 6 by 6 square of white card which I attached to front of a 6 by 6 card blank after I had embellished them.  I used Pro-Markers to colour some of the flowers and circles, added Candi and crystals to some and Retro Daisies to the large three.

The spine of this card is at the top and I scored horizontally across the back of the card before sticking the top half of the front and back together.  I'm not sure that makes sense but the image below should illustrate what I am trying to say:


This means the card stands at an angle like a frame.  I added a birthday sentiment inside the card.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Kath. I love what you have done with the flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kath and I love the idea of making it stand up like a frame - "tent" cards often don't like standing up do they? But this solves that problem perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty and I love the soft colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the structure for your blog. Is that this a paid

    theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it's rare to look a nice blog like
    this one these days..gisela kristbjorg squint bakri
    Alpha ZXT comanchero zitrone nilda hynes rylandEthan – whose frequent use of the words “bomb” and “terrorist” had gotten both he and Peter booted off their plane – tries to make amends by offering him a ride in his rental car to Hollywood (where he hopes to get a role on Two and a Half Men).http://www.healthsupreviews.com/is-alpha-zxt-scam-or-legit/


    ReplyDelete