Monday 4 February 2013

Another Wreath

I've used the pink colour combination from the Craftwork Cards January Privilege Club kit to make this wreath and am really pleased at how it has come out.  The colours are absolutely gorgeous.

The backs of the flowers are all sprayed with Dylusions Ink sprays and I sprayed the finished wreath with silver Spray and Sparkle.

 
Close ups of the flowers:




 
Just got the white and cream embossed one to make up now.  I can't decide what colour sprays to use with it though.

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful Kath.
    Jeannie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath, fab wreath... This and the cream/white are my fav colours. You have inspired me to gt back on my blog again, thanks or all the inspiration! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - loving the pink!
    Mo x

    ReplyDelete