Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Distress Inks

This card is definitely not my usual style but I did enjoy making it and am quite pleased with the result. I coloured the card blank using Distress Inks, then cut the flourishes and used the waste as a stencil. The flowers were cut from Grunge Board (this already had the embossed swirls on it) and I then used Distress Inks to colour them. I added a little Distress Stickles to the end of the petals on the middle flower. I punched a hole through the centre of each flower with a Japanese screw punch and then fastened all three together using a brad.

To finish the card off I stamped the wording using a Tim Holtz unmounted stamp but the least said about that the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment